Monday, November 2, 2009

CRYSTAL AXIS, HER NAME IS ALEXIS








This is Alexis. She is absolutely gorgeous in real life, but in photos...well, she's a natch model, obvs! The weather on the day of the shoot was terrible so we decided to shoot indoors at a mutual friend's. Our photographer's house flooded earlier in the day, shaving our shoot time down by an hour and a half. We had a lot of work to do , so I purchased a couple bottles of bubbly and we went to work.
Brook Lane was the photographer on this shoot, and is my go-to when I need some pics without a lot of hassle. The genius of using Alexis as a model is that she can style her own makeup/hair/look. I basically spent the entire shoot saying "omigod, amazing...WORK" while drinking a giant beer and refilling Alexis' champagne.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers