I cannot beleive the situation I've gotten myself into this time. I am on a flight to NYC- I haven't slept, and the cute gay steward keeps refilling my wine. My right nostril is completely congested (ahem) and despite it all, I am absolutely EXCITED about this upcoming week.
It is unfortunate that I do not have the self-obsessiveness required to properly maintain this blog in any kind of timely manner. Still, I thought- "Im drunk, crazy-looking, and on a plane to NYC- might as well blog my damn self".
Here's the latest- latex and mesh...absolutely 90's to make any "club kid" proud. Hologram stretch latex is my happy place. I love these dresses! I am inspired to make some more- It is my hope that a trip to the garment district will result in the purchase of some flesh-colored see thru vinyl for the next go-round. Fetishy and Fashiony. Sex. I love it!
Keep it fun and startling! please visit my friend's online store: lightvisionstore.com to see some pics of the goods!
love,
cris

No comments:
Post a Comment